Dedicated to Helping Families With Skilled Legal Representation
At the Law Offices of Corrie A. Boulay, our goal is to help you and your family attain your goals. Our legal team provides skilled representation to those facing divorce and other family law issues in Columbia and Annapolis and throughout Maryland. We also represent clients in a select group of criminal offenses, including DWI/DUI and traffic violations.
We are skilled litigators who aggressively pursue our clients' interests. However, we are also able to effectively seek solutions to legal matters through alternative dispute resolution methods. Every client faces unique challenges and we offer tailored legal representation to address any legal matter.
Our legal team handles all types of family law cases, including:
- Absolute and limited divorce in Maryland
- Separation agreements
- Division of marital property such as homes, retirement accounts and other assets and debts
- Child custody and visitation arrangements to protect your parent-child relationship and the best interests of your children
- Post-divorce modifications such as changes to child support, visitation and custody
- Stepparent and private adoptions
Annapolis and Columbia Family Law Services
An important component of our practice involves the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods. These techniques can allow parties to negotiate candidly and effectively to reach solutions to their legal issues. ADR methods have the advantage of keeping control in the hands of the parties and out of the hands of the court.
Free Attorney Consultation
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your family law issue. To talk with a family lawyer at our firm by phone or at our offices in Columbia and Annapolis, Maryland, call 410-205-4535 or fill out our contact form.